Sunday 26 August 2012

Red Roses

Hey  there everone ! So I've sorted out a scheduled post for today as I'm writing this super early and I've still got loads to do in preparation for the arrival of several friends to stay over ! So todady I'll be showing you one of my first ever floral designs, which I, at the time, absolutely loved having on my nails. I got loads of compliments and I thought they were really eye-catching !


So this design shows my first attempt at a representation of abstract roses. I was nowhere near ready at the time to go full on floral, but I think this particular design turned out pretty neat and looks quite cool ! All I needed was my dotting tool and nail art pen to be able to do this design, which at the time was absolutely ideal due to my lack of skills !


The polishes I used for these nails were OPI Alpine Snow, OPI Big Apple Red and then my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black. I actually think that despite the very little detailing that went into the roses, it actually looks really representative, and it's easy to distinguish what the flowers are. If not, it's not that bad if they just look like spots with somme black on them, still makes for a cool mani !

And there we are everyone ! I'm off to help mother clean up the house some more, I in particular need to clean up my nail bar (aka the lounge coffee table) because it needs to be used by other people !

Enjoy the rest of your day !

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I love these! Kinda like leopard spots but so obviously roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks ! Nice you know you like them !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...