Wednesday 8 August 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge (Day 8) : Leopard Print + BONUS Photos

Hey guys ! So today for Makeup Savvy's nail challenge the theme is leopard print, which just so happens to be one of my favourite designs EVER, so I'm really super excited to be sharing this manicure with you today.


Ta da ! Traditional leopard print ! I did contemplate doing a different colour scheme for this design, but I ended up going for the traditional colours because they're my favourite ! Maybe some day soon I'll do some nice different coloured leopard print, but for now I'm happy sticking to this.


So the polishes I used for this leopard print design were OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh ?, OPI You Don't Know Jacques and my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black. I love how the nail art pen manages to just bring all the design together, it's been ages since I wore a full blown leopard print design and I love it !


And that's it for the leopard print today. But before I go, as you saw in the post title I have some bonus photos of some friends' nails I did today for a wedding they're going to next week, so here they are ! On the left is Sheelagh who had a teal/turquoise watercolour design to match her dress, and on the right is Thalia who had purple skittles to go with her purple dress she'll be wearing.


And that's it for today ! Hope you liked the leopard print as much as I do !

7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I love the base colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leopard nails are as wonderful as always! :D

    btw, I've tagged you for Liebster award!!

    http://lacqueerisa.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your leopard print nails! I love anything leopard print.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...