Friday 17 August 2012

NOTD : Nude Stripe

Hey there guys ! So this is just a quick post for today, I'm feeling pretty ill and can't really be bothered to do much (except change my nails for something quick for today), so I've got a mani I did really quickly when changing my nails last night !


So I've seen this kind of design around quite a bit over the past couple of months, and I really like it for a sort of break from all the nail art I've been doing recently whilst participating in the 15 day nail challenge ! I think this look is simple yet striking, and it actually makes your nails look longer (a thought to keep in mind for any future breakages, that and leopard print !)


For this design the polishes I used were P2 Elegant (seriously going to need a back-up for this !) and then the striper brush from my Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black.

So I'm afraid that's it for today ! Like I said, just a quick post, hopefully I'll have something fun up for tomorrow's post, I'll see what I can do ! Enjoy your day anyhow !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...