Monday 2 September 2013

Alphabet Nail Art Challenge : Y for Yin Yang

Hey there everyone ! So I'm here with the penultimate post in the Alphabet Nail Art Challenge and today's theme is "Y for Yin Yang", and I really need to get a move on and write this before it's too late and not today anymore ! I really need to stop all this procrastination ! Anyway, here are the nails !


I had the idea of doing the yin yang symbol on all of my nails but got bored of that idea pretty quickly and decided to go with something else. I considered doing different black and white looks on each nail and I think that could have looked good, but I didn't want to distract from the main theme which is yin and yang and so ended up settling with some black and white glitter !


The yin yang nails were done using a base of American Apparel T-Shirt and then black acrylic paint, the shape was surprisingly easy to paint on once I'd decided what I wanted it to look like ! For the other nails I used OPI Can't Find my Czechbook (love this blue) and 17 Monochrome. I now have 3 black and white glitters that I have acquired since May, and this is the only one with bar glitter ! I really like how it looks, it's probably my favourite of the B&W glitters I have !


Right, I'm going to watch Dexter for a bit and then I'm off to bed ! I'll see you all tomorrow for the final theme in the challenge : zebra ! I'm actually quite looking forward to that theme so we'll see what I come up with ! Byeeeeee !

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...