Saturday 28 July 2012

Pink Floral

So I've got a mani from the vault for you today ! I am planning on changing my nails today, but I'm not sure when I'll be doing them so I prefer to post something now rather than later !


So this was a pretty basic floral design I did a few months ago, which I was overall really pleased with ! I wanted to do a pink colour scheme, and used three different pink polishes, only the lightest one I used didn't really show up that well against the base, which is a shame !


The polishes I used for this manicure were OPI Skull and Glossbones for the base, then for the different flowers I used OPI Dim Sum Plum, OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and OPI Steady as she Rose, and I also used Kiko Acid Green mixed with Collection 2000 Ninja for the leaves.


And that's it ! Yet another floral mani ! I seriously can't seem to get enough of florals at the moment, it must be all this nice weather we've been getting over here ! Now to decide how I'm going to do my nails later on !

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...