Thursday 21 March 2013

NOTD : Vant to Bite my Golden Gun ?

Hey there everyone ! So it's reeeeeeally late and it's time for me to go to bed, but I thought I'd give you a quick update as to why I haven't posted for ages now, seeing as it has been quite a while ! I've had shed-loads of work to do this past week, as of tomorrow I'll be on a two-week holiday break for Easter so ALL the work has been piled up into this last week. I'm travelling back home to France tomorrow, so I'll be taking nail varnish and plenty of supplies for the next two weeks, but I won't be able to guarantee when I'll post anything, I do promise I will definitely post something though ! Anyway, I'll show you a quick photo of what's on my nails at the moment, before I go off to bed !


Today I've got a base of OPI Vant to Bite My Neck ? under two coats of OPI The Man with the Golden Gun. I really love the way it looks, although doing it just before bed didn't help as I got major shrinking somehow because of it... oh well !

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed now, it's too late for me ! I'll see you all again soon, now I've just got to make the incredibly hard decision as to which nail polishes to take back with me... so much to choose from !

4 comments:

  1. woooooo - this is way too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those, they go so pretty together! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great combination, the topcoat stands out really well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...