Wednesday 1 August 2012

NOTD : These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

Hey guys ! This post needs to be reaaaaally really quick today as we're having a BBQ with over 15 guests and some of them have actually already arrived ! AHHHH ! I'm so unsociable !


So I didn't actually plan on spending over 2 hours on my nails, but I guess I got kind of carried away. I did a kitty on my sister's thumb earlier this morning and it's been bugging me all day, but I really didn't want to do just kitties, but never mind. It is how it is !


I've been wanting to do galaxy nails for absolutely aaaaages but have never got round to it, and I've been feeling all patriotic today watching the Olympics so I just had to include a Union Jack flag, and I guess the rest just sort of appeared on my nails in my flood of inspiration for this design !


Right so I'm going to do a list for each nail for the list of polishes I used because I used waaaay too many for one paragraph !

Thumb : OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh ?, OPI You Don't Know Jacques, Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black.
Index : OPI Steady as She Rose, OPI Dim Sum Plum, OPI Funkey Dunkey, Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black and white.
Middle : Barry M Black, Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in black.
Ring : Barry M black, Kiko Electric Blue, P2 Who Cares ?, Barry M Berry Ice Cream, Essence Hello Holo, OPI Alpine White.
Little : Kiko Electric Blue, OPI Big Apple Red, Models Own Wah Nails nail art pen in white.


And there's a quick recap of each nail for you ! I guess the post wasn't actually that quick but rest assured it was written relatively quickly (please excuse any typos, I'm not checking for them !).

Hope you enjoyed the unplanned madness ! Now it's time to partay !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...