Thursday 2 August 2012

I Heart It (a bit)

Hello everyone ! Currently planning my next manicure (but can't bear to take off the skittles from yesterday's post), so I've decided to post a design from my selection of previous designs that have already been done !


And there it is ! Hearts ! I know it all looks sort of shaky close up, but I swear it looked really quite impressive from a distance. Actually that's the reason this manicure didn't last for more than 24 hours, I can't stand a shaky nail art design ! Must be my inner perfectionist !

The polishes I used for this manicure were 17 Fairy Cake (I actually detest this polish, the quality of all of the 17 creme polishes I've bought so far has been pretty shabby), and then I used a dotting tool to paint on the hearts with OPI Big Apple Red. I'd love for Models Own to bring out a red nail art pen, I'm so much better at precise drawing with them than I am with a nail art brush and dotting tools !


I think another reason I got irritated with this manicure was the fact that I did slightly bigger hearts on my ring finger than on the others ! I suppose I'm just being critical because I did it myself, but I just can't be happy with something like that !

So anyhow, despite all the faults that I found in this manicure I hope you enjoyed it all the same ! Hope you have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...