Saturday 15 June 2013

NOTD : Nude Floral

Hello there everyone ! So I know it's been a week since I last posted anything, we've had friends over from England visiting us here this week and so I haven't had much of a chance until now to write anything for you ! I did however get an opportunity to do my nails on Wednesday evening, and I'm really happy with how they turned out !


I got the idea for these nails from Kelly over at Base Coat Top Coat and using this tutorial, I had originally planned to do the nails exactly the same, but I ran out of time before we had to eat so I just stopped at step 10 ! As much as I'd have liked to have finished the whole design properly, I really like the way it looks without the dark background.


For this design, the nail varnishes I used were Champneys Nude, OPI Funkey Dunkey, OPI My Very First Knockwurst, OPI Planks A Lot, Butter London Royal Navy and my Models Own pastel yellow nail art pen. I've never done flowers like this before and I love how simple they are to do, and the details on them really gives the design a lot of depth !


So that's all for tonight everyone, I'm planning on doing my nails again tomorrow or on Monday, so it shouldn't be too long before I post something again ! I need to start writing some posts before I go to Berlin for a month, but don't worry, I'll still be able to post when I'm over there !

1 comment:

  1. Really gorgeous! I like it without the dark background as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...